DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE
The aim of the defensive driving course is to teach the students how to avoid road accidents and promoting safer driving.
For a defensive driving lesson you must have a valid South African driverʼs license for a motor vehicle of Class B or higher.
By the end of the day, the student should understand the concepts of:
- Pre-driving vehicle inspection
- Use of restraints
- Driver Behaviour
- Under & Over Steer
- Observation Techniques
- The workshop is 80% theory and 20% practical.
The workshop can only be conducted at our ADA Training and Outdoor Centre, Hartbeeshoek
to facilitate the driving exercises on the skidpan.
A certificate of attendance will be issued after the workshop.
We do group lessons for the following vehicle classes:
- Code B (Light Motor Vehicles)
- For a defensive driving lesson, you must have a valid South African driver’s licence for a motor vehicle of Class B or higher.
- Saturday 8am - 2pm
- R 750 per person (Refreshments are served and a light lunch is also included)