The new rider skills motorbike training course is designed around the principles of safe riding practices
and providing new motorbike riders with a level of independence.
For dual purpose, dirt bikes & All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV).
Mastering the primary controls (throttle, brakes, and clutch)
- Pulling away and stopping.
- Basic sitting and standing positions.
- Changing gears.
Manoeuvring the ATV in different types of terrains.
The following bike/ATV categories are covered:
- Dirt bikes (off-road and motocross)
- Dual purpose bikes
- All-terrain vehicles
- Utility quads
The following is required in order to attend the course:
- The student must be able to ride bicycle
- The student must have basic riding kit such as helmet, goggles, gloves, sturdy pants, and proper ankle protection
Saturdays 8am - 3pm
- R 950 per rider (Refreshments are served and a light lunch is also included)
- R 550 to rent an academy bike per day
- R 150 to rent gear (helmet, gloves & goggles)