Experienced Rider Skills Course (ERC)
This course is designed for people who can ride a motorcycle, but feel they are not very comfortable on their bike.
This course teaches the basic skills needed to maintain good control over the motorcycle.
The course consists of 20% theory and 80% practical training.
This course covers aspects such as:
- Mastering the primary controls (throttle, brakes, and clutch)
- Pulling off safely
- Use of the different brakes
- Changing gears
- Cornering skills
People that master the techniques presented in this course become competent to progress to the next level courses. For existing riders, this course refreshes and enhances existing rider skills.
- Road bikes (125cc and greater)
The following is required in order to attend the course:
- The student must be able to ride a bicycle
- The student must have basic riding kit such as helmet, goggles, gloves, sturdy pants, and proper ankle protection.
Saturday 8am - 12:30pm
- R 950 per rider (Refreshments are served and a light lunch is also included)
- R 550 to rent an academy bike per day
- R 150 to rent gear (helmet, gloves & goggles)