Off-Road Vehicle Courses
COURSES ON REQUEST
SUV - Sports Utility Vehicles are one of the fastest growing markets in the vehicle sales industry.
The SUV tracks and trails at ADA have been purposely built to accommodate most 4x2 and 4x4 SUV’s on the market.
After you have completed this course you will have a better understanding of the capabilities and limitations of your vehicle.
We cover the following:
- VSA/Traction control
We also cover learning the vehicle’s limitations:
- No Low Range
- No diff lock
- Limited ground clearance
- Approach and departure angles are limited
We also offer courses for a T.E.T.A qualification: Basic Off Road Techniques and Advanced Off Road Techniques.
- You must have a valid South African driver’s licence for a motor vehicle of Class B or higher.
- Saturday 8:30am - 2pm
SCHEDULE OF DAY:
- Arrival at 08h30 for registration.
- 09H00-10h00 Theory.
- 10h00-10h30 Tea break.
- 10h30-11h00 Vehicle practical discussion.
- 11h00-13h00 Practical
- 13h00-14h00 Lunch and certification. Depart at own leisure.
- R890.00 per vehicle, with a driver and one passenger.
- R150.00 extra for additional passengers.
- (Refreshments are served and a light lunch is also included)